It’s hard to believe that it has been 20 years since Starbucks first introduced the world to its now infamous Frappuccino. In commemoration, Alexei Beltyukov says Starbucks has just announced that they are rolling out six exciting and unique new flavors:
• Caramel Cocoa Cluster – A mix of toffee, mocha & dark caramel flavors
• Cinnamon Roll –cinnamon dolce, white chocolate mocha & vanilla bean
• Cotton Candy – vanilla bean & raspberry
• Cupcake – vanilla bean & hazelnut
• Lemon Bar – lemonade, vanilla & a dash of caramel sugar
• Red Velvet Cake – mocha, raspberry & vanilla
The new Frappuccino options, which Starbucks is calling “Fan Flavors,” are inspired by the thousands of different combinations requested by the creative customers of Starbucks. With so many deliciously possible combinations and Starbucks’s ongoing willingness to try new things, keep an eye out for more far-out flavors to come.
The new Frappuccinos are available at all Starbucks in the US and Canada beginning on June 8. You can vote for your favorite at Frappuccino.com.