As a matter of fact, keywords play an important part in your SEO plan, and generally in the search engine marketing campaign. You can use keywords to categorize your business, aim at the right audience and command the content of your website. Over the years, SEOs have employed the use keywords and has gone higher in SERPs as search engines have worked out to give the best results to the end user. The following are some of the recommendations that will help you implement the right keyword strategy, and, therefore, avoid keyword stuffing that hinder the final user from getting the reliable search result.
The main concern is on the correct number of keywords you should use. Utilize the targeted keyword in your page, but your main focus should be on the searchers you want to draw to your page. To achieve this, employ the following tips.
• The keyword should be mentioned in the page title. This is important because, the search engines and the searcher can tell what the page is all about.
• Place the keyword in the headline. This helps your users to discover a similar topic between the landing page and the search snippet.
• Always remember meta description. Since you are targeting users, a good description will increase the rate of click through, although it does not rise the rankings in search.
• Repeat the keyword 2 to 3 times on your content page. Your keyword should also be part of your content. Making reference of your keyword makes more sense to your page.
• Employ your keywords in the images. Ensure the filename and the ALT text of your images includes the keyword.
• Never go to the extremes. In case you feel you have overused the keyword, you can always remove the unnecessary ones.
As a Digital Marketing Agency, White Sharks Media that offers solutions in online marketing specifically directed for small sized and medium businesses. They have been recognized as the leading and the rapidly rising digital agency in North America. Their growth is resulting from developing cost efficient Search Marketing operations while at the same time offering excellent customer experience. Their success is also emanating from tracking all marketing efforts by their clients. That way, they become accountable to their customers every month.
Source: White Shark Blog